Things You MUST Avoid
Here are the things that a sex doll cannot contact.
- Contacting with dark color fabrics: Dark color fabrics may stain the doll’s skin after prolonged contact.
- Tight clothing: Clothing that contains elastic bands may leave permanent scars on your Sex Doll.
- Sunlight: UVA & UVB may fade her skin and cause further damage.
- Extreme temperatures: You should avoid storing your doll in an extreme hot and cold environment
- Oil-based Lubricant: Water-based lubricant can protect her and is easy to be washed
- Leaving the limbs widely spread: If the arms and legs are widely spread for a long period, the stress may cause tearing on her.
- Chemicals or alcohol: This will both cause damage to her skin
- Silicone-based Lube / Oil
- Solvent: All kind of solvent (except water) like odorless mineral spirits, mineral spirits, nitro-thinner, paint thinner, and products that contain solvents like alcohol-free baby wipes (includes ether and/or chlorine instead of alcohol) are harmful to your doll.
- Products that contain vegetable oil: Including soaps, crèmes, shower gels with coconut oil, and fruity oils, etc.
- Wet Condom